Friday, October 22, 2010

Rock and Dust




          I am rock I am dust
                   I am oil  I am rust

                   I am big I am small
                   for many reasons
                   I have none at all

                   I am right I am wrong
                   I am weak I am strong

                   I'm illusion I am real
                   I'm numb to everything you feel

                   I am hot I am cold
                   I can't be bought
                   every way I'm sold

                   I am living I am dead
                   its all something swirling
                   in my head

                   I am mad I am sane
                   between the pleasure
                   and the pain

                   I am these
                   and legions besides
                   in a crowded house
                   where none abides






No comments:

Post a Comment