Friday, October 29, 2010

Rent-A-Dick

                                  
                   I work security in a
                   mall department store
                   some call me a rent-a-cop
                   others call me a whore

                   But hey I need this job!
                   and I'm doin the best I can
                   and I enjoy a little satisfaction
                   in knowin I'm "The Man"

                   Some sneak thieves think they're smart
                   and others think they're cute
                   but I'm an expert at spottin em
                   and relivin em of their loot

                   So if you come in my place
                   have a good look around
                   just don't pull no funny stuff
                   or off to the pokey you'll be bound

                   Now the stores owner and I
                   have a sacred trust
                   I protect his gold for a lowly wage
                   by grabbin these boosters that I bust

                   Yes its a sorry saga
                   sometimes I'm forced to agree
                   so I'll snap the cuffs on quickly
                   cause you may just try and flee!

                   Just remember:"The Law is The Law"
                   and "The Boss is The Boss" .…..
                   neither them nor I will have any pity on you
                   if you try and cause the "Haves" a loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment